Wednesday, January 23, 2013

2012! The Best Soundtracks

Anime Review 2012 [Part III]

Lol Delay.
Sorry people I was kind of busy being lazy. So here's part 3 of my 2012 review. I'm going to show you the best Openings, endings from 2012. Hope you guys will enjoy it.

Please click on Read more to see the whole Post.

Lol Delay:

Mirai Nikki: This anime has some amazing soundtracks and the BluRays also come with some Inspired Albums!

Yousei Teikoku - Küsö Mesorogiwi

 
 
INSPIRED ALBUM Vol. 1 - DAS FEENREICH -  EGOIST
 
 
 
 
Binbougami ga!: I love the opening song of this anime!

Piko - Make My Day!

 
 
 
Robotics;Notes: The opening theme is so addicting! I can't even tell anymore how often I've listened to it.

Zwei - Junjou Spectra



 Zwei - Kakuchou Place [Game Opening]

 


To LOVE-Ru Darkness: Such a great opening I seriously love the refrain!

Ray - 楽园PROJECT
 
 


BTOOOM!: This opening kicks ass!

nano - No Pain, No game

 


Natsuiro Kiseki: The anime was crappy but the opening is truely a freaking masterpiece!

Sphere - Non stop road

 


Kamisama Hajimemashita: Great voice, great song.

Hanae - Kamisama Hajimemashita

 


Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun: I love it, i love it, I LOVE IT!

Haruka Tomatsu - Q&A リサイタル!

 


Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou: This opening brings a smile to my face everytime I listen to it.

Mix Speaker’s, Inc. - Shiny Tale

 


Mouretsu Pirates: LOST CHILD is !BY FAR! the best anime song I've every listened to [over 3000 times].

Momoiro Clover Z - LOST CHILD


Momoiro Clover Z - Moretsu Uchu Kokyokyoku Dai 7 Gakusho -Mugen no Ai-

 


Little Busters!: Great opening and ending. Sadly the anime is kind of disappointing.

Rita - Little Busters!


Rita - Alicemagic 

 


Tasogare Otome x Amnesia: What a fking awesome opening. So powerful!

Suzuki Konomi - CHOIR JAIL

 


Mashiro-iro Symphony – Love Is Pure White: Sending chills down my spine.

Choucho - Authentic Symphony

 


Shinsekai Yori: I wanna make babies with the creator of this song <3

Risa Taneda - Wareta Ringo [TV-Size, Release January 25th]

 


Sankarea: I love nano.RIPE!

nano.RIPE - Esoragoto

 


Sukitte Ii nayo: Wow this song is truely amazing!

Suneohair - Slow Dance

 


Magi: This song fits so well to the anime. It's good.

SID - V.I.P

 


Sakamichi no Apollon: Awesome.

YUKI - Sakamichi no Melody

 


 

So those were nearly all good tracks from 2012! I know some are missing, just like the Accel World, Fairy Tail, Naruto Shippuuden and Sword Art Online openings.
 So this was my 2012 Review and I hope you all enjoyed it! See you in the next few days with a new anime review. And as always: HAVE A GUD ONE ~Fapmid

2 comments:

~Nya